Monday, August 11, 2008

First day!

I have great news!! I am officially a Panther!!! Today, as it says, was my first day. All actually went pretty darn well. I am so proud of myself. I only got lost once on the way to lunch with a group of friends. My schedule is still messed up, but everyone I asked said they should be fixed my tomorrow or Wednesday. I am anxious to see what they have to change. I know for sure they have to turn 2nd block P.E. into something else, and 4th block Beg. Chorus, has to be Band. I am thinking they could put in whatever chorus class there is in 2nd block. I don't really have to be in beginner. I have been singing all my life pretty much. In every class I know at least two people from Phillips, so that was great! My math class was especially neat. I am taking Geometry, which at Murphy is a 10th grade class. So I walk in with my friend Alexis, whom I found in the hall, and we sit down. We notice that everyone around us is 10th grade, and there was only 2 of us so far. Over all, there are only 4(including me) 9th graders in my math class. It is just so funny. That's pretty much it for today. I'll have to write later and tell you about my entire week. So, talk to you later!!

No comments: