Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last day

Well, today was the official last day of school! It was only a half day but it seemed to go by so slow. Only because I didn't want it to end. The chorus put on a sort of ceremony you could say for the eight grade class. We sang a bunch of songs to say goodbye and by the last song all but a few girls were balling tears! Even me! My friend Sophia made me cry so much that I ran out of tears! Hugs and "I loves you"s were going every which way! The point I really started crying at was when we had just finished "Breaking Free" when my BFF Ann burst out, "Heather don't make me cry!" Of course she was already balling by the middle of that particular song. I almost burst out then and there, but I had to maintain composer. After that song we went on to sing "Hard to Say Goodbye" from Dreamgirls. That is when the cry fest started. Near the last verse the 8th grade class went out to the audience and the 7th grade chorus members stayed on the risers. We surrounded all of our friends and cried as we tried our hardest to finish the song. When it was over the commotion started! Only 2 boys cried, one seventh grader, Trevon, and Trevor. He said people crying makes him cry, but he was really sad! He knows it, everyone who knows him knows it. Trevor is a boy who shows his emotions! That's why I love him so much. (as a friend) The goodbyes were hard and even saying bye to the people I will see next year was hard! I know I will see all of my closest friends during the summer. Especially at my Back To School Party. I'm tearing up right now, so i best stop for now.

No comments: