Sunday, April 6, 2008

Great weekend.

So, not much has been going on lately. This weekend has been OK though, and Friday was AWESOME!! Friday at school was the talent show in the morning! My friend Rockii, as we call her won!! She sang a wonderful song! I can't remember what it was though. Oh did I mention we got to be out of uniform. We got to wear our spring fling shirts and jeans! So obviously, that tells you Friday was also our Spring Fling! It was so much fun! they had a little dance in the cafeteria, and my friends and I went in TWICE!! My legs still hurt! I danced with my friend, Kimphung, and we all found our guy friend, Michael, and made him come in the dance with us! He had a great time and so did we! He was saying he could not dance, but eventually he picked up some of the dance moves! He is so good! I can't wait to see him at the Social! Victoria and I said he had to dance with us at the social! All he could say was OK, because we were so tired from dancing! Oh, back to the weekend! I am so excited because the Lord of the Rings triology has been on! Today they are showing all three back to back! The secong one is on right now! It is my fave! So I had better stop rambling and get back to it! BYE!

No comments: