Saturday, February 16, 2008

update

So it turns out this guy, Trevor thinks I am mad at him because he lied to me about something. So i called my friends and we spent about 1hour and a half on 3 way talking about it. We decided that I should call him and sort things out before Monday gets here. What really stinks is that Trevor is going to a different high school! So we only have 3 months to find out how much we like each other! My friend Alyce told me to go with the flow, and if he asks me out, to go for it. She said some day in the future I should not regret not going out with him. That is exactly what i will do! Who knows, maybe we will bump into each other one day in the future, or maybe go to the same college. Thats all for now, i have to get ready to go somewhere. Bye.

No comments: