Monday, February 11, 2008

Dance till I can't dance anymore!

My school is having a Valentines Day dance and it is fast approaching! I'm still deciding if I will go, it is $5 and i think that is a lot, more than usual. If it costs that much, I think something really fun will happen. I'm waiting for this one boy to build up the courage and just come out and ask me to the dance. I know he likes me and so do my friends, he makes it so obvious. I mean come on, no guy asks you to wait for him so you two can walk to carpull together for no reason. He does it almost everyday. So I am just going to wait and see if he has the courage to ask, don't you dislike it when they tell another person to ask for them. I do. I still dont know what I will say if he asks or if anyone else asks. I guess I will find out soon enough, the dance is Friday, so he only has 3 days. In other news I am also axious! My dear friend, Casey, moved away at the beginning of January. While we were e-mailing, she said her mid-winter break is near Feb. 15th. She told me she was trying to convince her mom to let her fly dowm here for a visit on the 15th! She is not sure yet if her parents will let her. I hope she is able to come! I am still awaiting a reply from her making sure if she is coming or not! I'm crossing my fingers! That's all for now. More later, bye!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey! I only remember ever having one V Day dance, but I also remember it being lots of fun. When you guys are walking to carpool [not carpull, btw], start talking about how much fun it might be, and do you think he'll go, and you'd really like to have someone to go with. If he asks you, I'll come over and help you get all cute. :)